Why Buy a Supercharger?
Supercharging is the easiest and most cost effective means of adding an average of 46% more horsepower and 31% torque to your vehicle. (Actual numbers may vary for your application).
There are many ways to increase performance. Add up the cost and time involved with all the external bolt-ons and you will find that you get about half the power of a Vortech supercharging system for around the same price. Add up the cost and time involved and extensive internal engine upgrades and you will find it will compromise driveability, emissions, and will not deliver the performance you expected for considerably more money than a Vortech supercharging system. Vortech supercharger systems are street legal, offer more horsepower per dollar and install in less time than performing internal engine modifications.
Vortech announces availability of the new V-3 supercharger featuring an internally lubricated transmission. This design allows for supercharger installation and operation without oil lines.
- This design allows for supercharger installation and operation without oil lines
- Helical gear design with 3.6:1 step-up
- The V-3 supercharger can be installed into any existing Vortech V-1, V-2, V-4 or V-7 bracketry
- Includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle
- A ventilated gear case assembly eliminates any potential internal pressure issues that are currently associated with non-vented competitive designs
- Integrated gear case baffling for proper oil control
- Simple oil slinger design does not require separate shaft or bearing set. This provides proper fluid delivery to gears and bearings
- Superchargers are factory pre-filled with special synthetic fluid. With these complete systems, three 4 oz. bottles are included for future fluid changes
- Integrated dipstick for simple fluid checks
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE, CALL FOR CURRENT PRICING AND APPLICATION INFORMATION 631-563-7325
|www.realspeedauto.com Ph.631-563-7325 |
All parts listed are for the Ford Mustang unless otherwise noted.
Copyright 2017 Realspeed Automotive Inc. All rights reserved.