Why Buy a Supercharger?
Supercharging is the easiest and most cost effective means of adding an average of 46% more horsepower and 31% torque to your vehicle. (Actual numbers may vary for your application).
There are many ways to increase performance. Add up the cost and time involved with all the external bolt-ons and you will find that you get about half the power of a Vortech supercharging system for around the same price. Add up the cost and time involved and extensive internal engine upgrades and you will find it will compromise driveability, emissions, and will not deliver the performance you expected for considerably more money than a Vortech supercharging system. Vortech supercharger systems are street legal, offer more horsepower per dollar and install in less time than performing internal engine modifications.
Complete and Ready To Run
Vortech supercharging systems deliver maximum value for your performance dollar. Each system is 100% complete, right down to the wire ties. The following items are included with every Vortech supercharging system at the time of purchase (unless otherwise noted):
** Except 5psi kit
- Compressor matched, computer aided designed and machined Vortech centrifugal supercharger with SQ technology for "Super Quiet" operation
- Calibrated fuel system for proper fuel management
- High performance ignition system with boost timing retard for proper timing curve
- High flow air intake system with a reusable air filter and specially formed polypropylene plastic inlet ducts for minimum restriction and superior fit
- Heat resistant silicone hose coupling
- Premium grade flex hose
- Stainless steel clamps
- Carefully designed and flow tested cast aluminum and/or roto molded urethane air discharge tubing
- Compressor bypass valve**
- OEM style single cast 356 aluminum mounting brackets heat treated to T-6 specifications for strength
- Supercharger drive pulley
- Integrated belt tensioner
- Premium drive belt
- Heavy duty mounting hardware
- Tie wraps
- Heavy duty high pressure fresh engine oil lubrication system
- Satin or polished finish
- Step-by-step, fully illustrated installation manual
- 3-year limited warranty on most systems
Fits 1986, 1987, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995 Mustangs
|Entry Level 5 psi kit for 86-93Includes SC-Trim charger & all brackets & hoses, 6-rib belt drive, plastic discharge tube, Fuel Management Unit. Approximately 5 psi boost. Approximate install time 7 hours. Mass Air conversion required for 86-88 Mustang.|
|High Output Kit for 86-93Includes SQ-Trim charger & all brackets & hoses, 8-rib belt drive, aluminum discharge tube with bypass valve, T-Rex Fuel Pump, Fuel Management Unit, MSD BTM timing controller. Approximately 9 psi boost, NON-Intercooled. Approximate install time 9 hours. Mass Air conversion required for 86-88 Mustang.|
|Vortech Kit for 94-95 GT & CobraIncludes SQ-Trim charger & all brackets & hoses, 8-rib belt drive, discharge tube with bypass valve, T-Rex Fuel Pump, Fuel Management Unit, MSD BTM timing controller. Approximately 8 psi boost. Approximate install time 10 hours.|
|www.realspeedauto.com Ph.631-563-7325 |
All parts listed are for the Ford Mustang unless otherwise noted.
Copyright 2018 Realspeed Automotive Inc. All rights reserved.