- Design optimized using CAD/CAE software combined with real-world chassis deflection test data.
- Full length, manufactured of 1.5 x 2 x .083 rectangular tubing for the ultimate in stiffness, reduced
weight and maximized surface area between subframe and connector.
- Integral laser-cut cross-brace reduces free span, reinforces floor pan and minimizes required
welding during installation.
- Industrial grade powder coat for long life, to outlast the vehicle.
- Pre-masked areas for welding require NO removal of powder coat before installation, for
significant time savings!
- Crimped and welded tube ends seal out moisture while also increasing strength.
- Engineered to contour subframe for an exact fit with no loss of ground clearance.
- Can be used alone or with Stifflers Fully Integrated Technology (FIT)SystemTM.
|www.realspeedauto.com Ph.631-563-7325 |
All parts listed are for the Ford Mustang unless otherwise noted.
Copyright 2017 Realspeed Automotive Inc. All rights reserved.