409 Stainless exhaust material is titanium stabilized ferritic stainless steel. 409 stainless is used in applications where appearance is a secondary consideration to properties and corrosion resistance and where some weldability is required. An example of stainless usage is catalytic converter assemblies. 409 stainless has excellent forming characteristics and is rust-through resistant. A surface rust will form in most instances. This rust retards further corrosion.
* 409 stainless steel tubes
* 1.625" diameter tubes
* Machined flange
* Bolts to stock exhaust pipes
* Includes gaskets, bolts and studs
* Designed by Ford Racing engineers
CERAMIC COATED STAINLESS STEEL
* Identical to stainless steel header, but with Jet-Hot� ceramic finish
* Stain and rust resistant
* Super-premium quality
* Lifetime Warranty
* Finest short-tube headers you can buy
*picture shows ceramic coated headers
Fits 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 Mustang GT
|www.realspeedauto.com Ph.631-563-7325 |
All parts listed are for the Ford Mustang unless otherwise noted.
Copyright 2017 Realspeed Automotive Inc. All rights reserved.