Don't be fooled by imitators! Steeda's Aluminum Lower Rear Control Arms use 3-piece variable rate bushings to eliminate suspension bind and vibration while planting your tires to the pavement. They really hook, for more bite off the line and maximum control off corners.
Available with two bushing options to best suit your needs:
Both options come with a hard center section to control longitudinal movement of the arm, for positive axle control and increased traction. Softer outer halves to each bushing allow the suspension to articulate freely without binding or squeaking.
- Less than 1/2 the weight of other steel control arms
- Hard bushing centers control the axle for maximum traction and handling
- Softer outer bushings edges won't squeak or bind
- Less NVH than arms with spherical bearings
- Won't damage torque boxes like other arms with solid bushings
- High-strength extruded 6061 T-6 Alum
- Only weighs 4-1/2 lb each. Stock arms typically weigh 6.8 lb. Some competing arms weigh as much as 12 lb!
Choose the medium outer bushings for street cars, road racing, and occasional drag strip use.
Choose the firm outer bushings for drag racing with drag radials or slicks*, and for heavy street and road race cars with more than 400 rear wheel horsepower and sticky tires.
NOTE: Does not fit 1999-2004 Cobra
Fits 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Mustang
*Call us (631-563-7325) for recommendations for all-out competition drag racing with big slicks (typically 28” x 10 or bigger).
|www.realspeedauto.com Ph.631-563-7325 |
All parts listed are for the Ford Mustang unless otherwise noted.
Copyright 2018 Realspeed Automotive Inc. All rights reserved.