Caster Camber Plates are essential for getting the most cornering performance out of your Mustang and for eliminating tire wear problems.
- Add up to 2° more positive caster, which gives you straighter tracking, better high speed stability and better steering response.
Increased caster multiplies the camber when the wheel is turned, allowing less aggressive camber settings for better braking traction, reduced tire wear and improved cornering ability. (Caster is not adjustable from the factory.)
- Wide range of adjustment covers street and race applications
- Completely independent setting of left & right sides, allowing for extreme variations in left and right sides for racing, unlike other brands which require swapping parts from side to side to get the complete range of adjustment.
- Correct camber to eliminate excessive tire wear
- Dial in more negative camber for better cornering
- Reduce camber for less rolling resistance on drag cars
- Offset bushings allow custom adjustment of strut height
Increase suspension travel on lowered vehicles
Increase strut extension travel for more traction on drag race cars
- Precision spherical bearing with stainless steel race
- Holds precise alignment in ALL driving conditions
- Teflon lined bearing never needs lubrication
- Bearing is replaceable
- Direct bolt-in - No modifications required
- Manufacturers Lifetime warranty
- No interference with hoods or strut tower braces (a common problem with some other brands)
- TIG welded and nickel plated for strength and durability
Fits 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, Mustang
|www.realspeedauto.com Ph.631-563-7325 |
All parts listed are for the Ford Mustang unless otherwise noted.
Copyright 2018 Realspeed Automotive Inc. All rights reserved.